What you can bring to Eyekiller
Do you live and breathe user experience design? Can you play a key role in helping us to deliver industry-leading websites? Are you renowned for your clear communication skills and for your drive to work within deadlines? Can you see a design project from concept through to completion, with guidance from senior team members? If so, we want to hear from you.
The winning candidate for this role will be well versed in the principles of user interface design, user experience and interaction design, and will be as comfortable carrying out user research, as they are producing pixel perfect designs or constructing prototypes to illustrate how the products will work. This motivated individual will have a genuine passion for making the web a better place and will enjoy everything from workshoping with clients to collaborating with the broader Eyekiller team. You’ll relish in liaising with key stakeholders and presenting your designs with confidence and clear rationale. You’ll also be adept at working on multiple projects at any one time and understand the importance of working within brand guidelines.
This role will be won by somebody who is genuinely excited about the possibilities of UX, who keeps abreast of industry developments and who wants to refine their concepts to continually improve them. They will also have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio displaying outstanding responsive website design.
- A good understanding of fundamental UX and UI principles.
- Knowledge and experience with Sketch and InVision.
- The ability to substantiate and communicate thought-processes that were the drivers behind design decisions.
- Good people skills and team spiritedness, collaborating with developers, project managers, digital marketers etc.
- Passion and enthusiasm – an absolute must!
You will also need to be able to...
- Provide reliable time estimates for project work
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Report progress to the Account Managers on a regular basis
- Demonstrate evidence of a strong track record of working similar projects
- Stay at the forefront of the web industry and incorporate new approaches and ideas
- Provide examples of innovative and successful projects in which you have played a central role
What you’ll get in return
The winning candidate will enjoy:
- A competitive salary to be determined based on experience
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further – including access to courses and books
- Regular staff outings and team building events
- A friendly, close-knit workplace where everyone knows your name – and how you take your coffee
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid social events
- Flexible/Remote working