About the Job
As a well-respected award-winning digital agency, we work with a variety of organisations across a broad range of market sectors within NI and further afield. Your role as Operations Manager will report directly to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for ensuring that the client base is provided with the service that it expects, delivering excellence to our clients’ values and missions, refining day-to-day operations with the highest level of efficiency helping to maintain growth.
There is the potential for development within this role as you will have exposure and contribution to strategy, operational planning, implementation and service delivery. You will focus on key areas such as project management (client-facing), strategic development of agency proposition and direction of account management and team development and growth.
We are looking for someone who has the skills to do the job, but perhaps, more importantly, someone who has the right attitude and who shares our vision and passion to make a positive impact.
- You will have outstanding communication and organisational skills, with the ability to manage a variety of projects/brands simultaneously.
- You will have experience of running client management processes (from proposals/quote through to project stage and invoicing/ongoing services.
- Proven ability to control costs and delivery on quality in line with targets.
- You will be a strong client-facing candidate from either an Account Management or Project Management background within a digital agency.
- You will be results-driven across both web design and build projects and digital marketing campaigns.
- You will have experience of reviewing internal team performance and reporting/planning accordingly.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Talent, drive, ambition and a desire to succeed
- Technically literate