About The Job
We're a full service digital agency that has a range of website and digital strategy projects for high profile clients across Northern Ireland, the UK, and North America.
You will work closely with our Head of Digital Strategy and the rest of the digital team on an exciting mix of projects spanning across a variety of different digital channels.
Your primary focus will be on paid advertising activity and social media marketing, including Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and more.
Your wider duties will also include all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, email marketing, content marketing, client reporting and digital strategy.
We are looking for a highly motivated and an enthusiastic team player. You will hold a degree in marketing or a similar field with experience of all facets of digital marketing and at least one year’s hands-on experience working in a digital marketing role.
Previous experience in paid advertising, paid social ads, and social media marketing will be key.
We're looking for someone passionate about digital marketing, who is eager to take their career to the next level, taking on responsibility for exciting website and digital marketing projects. You'll learn something new every day and work with a close knit team of experts who love everything digital as much as you do.
- Degree in marketing or similar.
- Experience in Google Ads and PPC campaign management.
- Experience with paid social ads (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc).
- Experience of social media marketing.
- Knowledge of a range of website CMS'.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
You will also need to be able to...
- Report digital performance to clients and clearly explain data and performance.
- Plan and manage paid social media campaigns.
- Implement technical on-site SEO
- Plan and implement email marketing strategies.
- Use content marketing to drive traffic generation.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital developments and advance your skills.
- Shopify or Craft CMS experience would be a big plus.
What you’ll get in return
The winning candidate will enjoy:
- A competitive salary to be determined based on experience
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further – including access to courses and books
- Regular staff outings and team building events
- A friendly, close-knit workplace where everyone knows your name – and how you take your coffee
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid social events
- Flexible/Remote working
- Private Health Insurance