How much could I get?
Businesses can get up to a £5,000 grant to support 80% of applicable costs. Projects must have a minimum of £1,250 eligible expenditure.
Do I qualify for the grant?
The Covid-19 Micro-business E-commerce Grant is available to businesses who employ less than 10 people and have retail premises which derive the majority of their turnover from customers.
Micro-Businesses can access the grant to cover 80% of eligible costs towards hiring agencies like Eyekiller to provide their expertise on projects including:
- Reviewing current digital marketing and online sales channels
- Develop a digital marketing and/or e-commerce strategy to drive sustainable growth in online sales
- Implement an enhanced online e-commerce system or improvements to your existing e-commerce solution for the business.
- In-house training and knowledge transfer to develop the digital marketing and e-commerce capability of the employees for the business.
- Improve integration and automation with existing e-commerce systems
How to Apply
The grant scheme is currently operating on a first come first served basis. Applications for the grant close with Invest NI at 6pm on Friday 12th March 2021 or once the available budget is fully allocated.
If you are a micro-sized retailer who is seeking to grow and expand your business online then this grant could be applicable to you. Further details on grant eligibility can be found here.
How can Eyekiller help you?
We are an award-winning full-service digital agency focused on achieving digital success. Throughout the years we’ve worked with organisations in a broad range of industry sectors consistently delivering industry-best results. Our expertise and experience across these sectors enable us to create websites, campaigns and strategies that help expand and transform organisations.
If you’d like help checking your organisation’s eligibility or to discuss your options for expanding your e-commerce platform get in touch today. We can guide you through the process of applying for the grant and assist in developing the right digital strategy for your business. You can call us on +44 (0)28 9146 2888 or email [email protected].