Junior Web Developer
Eyekiller, an award-winning web development agency based in Bangor, Co. Down, is looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our team.
About the Job
We work with a variety of organisations across a broad range of market sectors. This role will involve:
- Working closely with the development and design teams to build world-class website solutions for a range of forward-thinking clients.
- Creating high quality code that is compatible across a variety of browsers, devices and operating systems and which adheres to industry best practice standards.
- Testing sites for functionality before launch.
- Liaising with customers, both during development and post-launch.
- Using brainstorming and workshopping techniques to solve problems in an innovative way.
We’re looking for someone passionate, who thrives in a team-based work environment and is eager to develop new skills. You’re an excellent communicator, equally comfortable dealing with both colleagues and clients. Ideally, you’re also interested in all aspects of web technology, from servers and hosting to browsers, and you enjoy keeping up to date with new developments.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in this area.
- An understanding of CSS, HTML and responsive web design.
- Working knowledge of LAMP development.
- Team development using source code management, mostly SVN.
- Experience using MySQL for database design and creation.
- Experience with Rest and SOAP web services APIs.
- Facebook platform experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET.
- Knowledge of Java or Objective C, and interest in mobile development.
Besides a competitive salary, we can offer you…
- Challenging, varied work for an eclectic mix of clients.
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further – including access to conferences, courses and books.
- Attractive career prospects in a growing team, with the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best in the industry.
- A friendly, close-knit workplace where everyone knows your name – and how you take your coffee!
Please send your CV to our Office Manager, Ross Crawford (firstname.lastname@example.org). He can also answer any further questions you may have about the role or our application process.
In the meantime, why not check out our website at www.eyekiller.com to get a feel for what we do?
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Eyekiller has a team full of cutting-edge talent, dedication and a passion for web design and development. I would wholeheartedly recommend working with Eyekiller on any website development."